|Rent: ||$995.00 (Monthly), Security Deposit: $1,295.00|
|Date Available: ||Please inquire|
|Address: ||1306 38 Street SE|
|Near Bike Path/Trail||Near Bus Stop||Near Downtown|
|Near Park||Near School||Near Shopping Center|
|Street|| || |
|* Unit Amenities: |
* Inquire for current availability
|Storage Area/Room|| || |
|Included with Rent: |
|Tenant Criteria: |
|Professional|| || |
|Notes: ||3 BR Main Floor with Single Garage,Hardwd, Flat Rate Utilities- Pet&Kid Friendly|
This main floor suite is everything you are looking for.
The outstanding features of this unit include:
1. Large living room area - can fit your furniture set and more, for sure!
2. Kitchen with newer backsplash and countertops. A joy to cook in.
3. Separate dining area/ dining nook in kitchen
4. Hardwood floors or tile floors all around - elegant yet easy to clean
5. Clean and updated bathroom with tub - comes with newer tub, tub surround, vanity and toilet.
6. Fully fenced backyard
7. Comes with patio - a cool place to hangout and enjoy the summer barbeques
8. Comes with single detached garage with new garage door
9. Lots of parking space - parking at front and more at the back alley - space for 4 cars
10. Lots of extra storage space
11. Your own dedicated washer and dryer in the laundry room
12. Double hot water tanks (never run out of hot water), new furnace and new roof
Location close to downtown, close to LRT (Marlborough station), close to bus routes 50, 51, 72, 73, 66, 49, 42, 45 and 23, 26, 33 and 57 (via LRT station). Close to groceries, Walmart, restaurants, schools (both elementary and secondary schools), fitness facilities, skating rinks, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor pools, parks, library and banks.
Rent is only $995 for 3 bedrooms + $100 for single detached garage (must be taken with the place) + $200 flat rate for utilities. That's 1295 INCLUDING utilities and garage! What a deal! And no surprises on your monthly expenses. Available July 1st, 2017. (Note: we allow pets but we add $50/month to the rent to have the pet. Some restrictions may apply)
There are viewings scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30pm and every Saturday at 11:30am. Please call Amy at 403-612-8028 to schedule an appointment. You can also email us at amy at savardproperties.com. We also ask that you call at least one hour before y ...
|Web: ||Click here to find out more at RentBoard.ca|