|Rent: ||$1,700.00 (Monthly)|
|Date Available: ||Please inquire|
|Address: ||40 Nepean Street, Ottawa, ON|
|Washer|| || |
|Elevator||On-Site Management||Security Door|
|Wheelchair Accessible|| || |
|Near Bike Path/Trail||Near Bus Stop||Near College/University|
|Near Downtown||Near Hospital||Near Park|
|Near School||Near Shopping Center||Scenic View|
|Exercise/Health Facilities||Recreation Room||Swimming Pool|
|* Unit Amenities: |
* Inquire for current availability
|Storage Area/Room|| || |
|Included with Rent: |
|Tenant Criteria: |
|Notes: ||Downtown Ottawa One Bedroom Condominium for Rent|
Your friends will be envious when you invite them to your brand new 7th floor condo with exceptional south-facing views of downtown Ottawa landmarks. Walk to Elgin Street, the Rideau Centre or the Byward Market. Enjoy a glass of wine on your private patio while taking in the spectacular sunsets. Every amenity you could possibly need in your over 670 square foot, open-concept, 1 bedroom including: on trend stainless steel appliances, in-suite laundry, hardwood floors throughout, master bedroom walk-in closet, soaker tub, central air, indoor parking, gym, and indoor pool with sun deck. You never have to leave the building to access the Sobey's grocery store. Make your mark on urban living - it doesnt get any better than this.
What's more, the roof-top patio accessible by all residents has a wonderful vantage point for viewing fireworks on Parliament Hill - adding more excitement to the celebration occasions!
- Brand new beautiful 1-bedroom 670 sqft condo unit in Heart of Downtown Ottawa;
- Perfect floor level 7th floor;
- Brand new engineered pre-finished hardwood floor in living/dining room, bedroom and kitchen;
- Brand new granite counter-top in kitchen and bathroom;
- Brand new stainless steel oven range, fridge, dishwasher and over-the-range microwave. Brand new European-style stackable washer/dryer;
- South-facing with lots of sunshine. Excellent view from balcony;
- HEATED UNDERGROUND PARKING LOT INCLUDED IN RENTAL!
- Storage Locker
- Walking distance to Parliament Hills, National Art Centre, National Art Gallery, City of Ottawa downtown building, Confederation Park, Ottawa Courthouse, Rideau Center shopping mall, Byward Market, Rideau Canal, Ottawa Library, Lisgar Institute, University of Ottawa; Walking distance to movie theatre, medical centres, coffee shops, bars and clubs, restaurants, convenience stores. Minutes of driving to Canadian Museum of Nature, ...
|Web: ||Click here to find out more at RentBoard.ca|