Edmonton Studios for Rent - Rental listings for Edmonton, Alberta
|Edmonton (Posted: 26-Jul-2017)|
Edmonton - Studio: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, approximately 500 (unknown)
|Rent: ||$1,085.00 (Monthly), Security Deposit: $1,085.00|
|Date Available: ||Please inquire|
|Address: ||8529 107 Street Northwest|
|Near Bike Path/Trail||Near Bus Stop||Near College/University|
|Near Downtown|| || |
|Included with Rent: |
|Tenant Criteria: |
|Notes: ||Studio 10 Minute Walk from U of A -- Walkscore of 86/100|
Main floor studio apartment available September 1, 2017 (or may be available earlier) in a vintage character home near the U of A, Saskatchewan Drive and Whyte Ave. Features include: ORIGINAL HARDWOOD FLOORS, and a massive old elm tree in front of the house.
All BASIC UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED in rent (water, power, gas, waste).
This suite has an open floor plan, where there is no "bedroom" but plenty of room for a bed as well as other furniture, of course.
The CABINETS have been NEWLY REFURBISHED with new paint and the appliances are newer. The JUST RENOVATED BATHROOM, has a shower, IKEA vanity, sink and cabinet, and new flooring.
Students or working professionals only please.
If interested in taking a look, please email with answers to the following questions:
1) Where are you now and why are you moving?
2) Who would be moving in with you?
3) When would you require occupancy?
4) What term of lease would you prefer? (i.e. 3 months, 1 year, 16 months)
5) Do you have any pets that would be moving in with you?
6) Do you smoke?
7) What do you do for work? (or if you are a student, how would you afford rent?)
8) There are common spaces in this house with other tenants (entrance and laundry). Is that okay with you? (Currently, all other tenants are students.)
|Web: ||Click here to find out more at RentBoard.ca|